Today’s video is in continuation from the last one in which we installed the ecommerce theme and plugins, however today we are going to see the ecommerce store settings on WordPress.
Although it’s very easy to create a store on WordPress but to know all the things and manage is a little bit complex. The main USP of building ecommerce store in WordPress is its free to use and due to which many of the companies are creating plugins and themes for free for this platform. As we all know wordpress is easy to use. we will be seeing this in our tutorial instead of actual coding we all do our work with plugins mostly.
Activities which we are going to perform today are as below for an ecommerce store:
1. Default installation of WordPress (I have already discussed the domain and hosting part in a separate video).
2. Installation of Storefront theme (Completed in last video)
3. Installation of woocommerce (Completed in last video)
4. Cleanup of unwanted things in wordpress (Completed in last video)
5. Configuration of basic settings of woocommerce (Completed in last video)
6. Adding simple product (Completed in last video)
7. Adding a variable product (Completed in last video)
8. Configuration of accepting payments using paypal (Completed in last video)
9. Making pages fullwidth wherever necessary.
10. Customizing sidebar\Removing it
11. Add woocommerce widgets to sidebar
12. Adding custom widget in sidebar
13. Managing menu for ecommerce store
14. Setting contact us page
15. Adding Gallery on website
16. Adding social media buttons
17. Insert Logo
18. Setting up homepage
19. Adding images to category
Last set of activities will be covered in next video as I don’t want to create a long video today 🙂
You will be amazed by checking all my videos that it’s very easy to create an ecommerce store.
So let’s get started
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel
If you are still not able to understand or just don’t want to get your hands dirty then you can hire us