What is Startup India Scheme its complete details, how to Apply, benefits, eligibility criteria I am going to explain you in simple terms in Hindi.
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the government of India which is intended to build a strong ecosystem of entrepreneurs nurturing innovation and development in the country.
Startups in the country initiate sustainable economic growth and large scale employment in the country.
Startup means an entity, incorporated or registered in India
- Not prior to five years.
- With annual turnover not exceeding INR 25 crore in any preceding financial year.
- Working towards innovation, development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property.
- Provided that such entity is not formed by splitting up, or reconstruction, of a business already in existence.
Provided also that an entity shall cease to be a Startup if its turnover for the previous financial years has exceeded INR 25 crore or it has completed 5 years from the date of incorporation/ registration.
Provided further that a Startup shall be eligible for tax benefits only after it has obtained certification from the Inter-Ministerial Board, setup for such purpose.
Startup India Benefits
- Self-certification and compliance under environmental and labour laws
- Startup patent application(fast track and up to 80% rebate in filing patents)
- Public procurement(fast track under the criteria of “prior experience/turnover” for startups in all Central Government ministries/departments)
- Winding up company(in 90 days under insolvency & Bankruptcy code 2016)
- INR 10,000 Crore fund (of funds for investment into startups through Alternate Investment Funds)
- INR 2,000 Crore credit (guarantee fund for startups through National Credit Guarantee Trust Company / SIDBI over 4 years)
- Tax exemptions on Income tax for 3 years and on capital gains & on Investments above Fair Market Value
Startup Recongnition Link
is a company that helps new and startup companies to develop by providing services such as management training or office space.
How to Apply for startup recognition
1. Fill the form mentioned above with all details
2. Attach the recognition letter with the filled form
Note: Please do check Newly Launched Startup India Hub website as well.
Tutorial Link\L&D Program
Even we have startup India mobile app.
For any query\complain or grievance you can directly tweet to startup india twitter handle
Disclaimer: Above data has been taken from government website for informative and education purposes.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding. If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel