Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), How to apply, Eligibility, Benefits, its training centers, all things i am going to explain you in easy way.
PMKVY is a flagship scheme of the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship(MSDE).
Main objective of this scheme is to give large number of indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training and employment.
Main eligibility criteria to enroll in scheme is to be the Indian citizen by birth.
Earlier it was allowed to submit the application online, now they are giving the list details of centers citywise, you can search the training center as per your desired city and can get details of the concerned person. You can contact him directly to get enrolled in the course you want.
Official Website of the Scheme
Currently the sectors in which training’s are being provided
You can find the list of the training center easily and search as shown in picture.
After enrollment and completing the training you will get a training completion certificate from government.
The certified person will be given the monetary award as per norms.
Helpline details of PMKVY
Email ID: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +91-8800055555
National Skill Qualification Framework(NSQF) would be the benchmark for the training programs giving through this scheme.
Key components of this scheme are
1. Short Term Training: Short term training’s will be provided to the school, college dropouts or unemployed persons. Duration of the training’s will be 150 -300 hours. Upon successful completion placement assistance will be provided by the training partners. Entire fee will be given for these courses by the government.
2. Recognition of Prior Learning: Individuals will be accessed with having prior learning experience. To address knowledge gaps sessions will be provide to the individuals.
3. Special Projects: Creation of platform that will facilitate training’s in special areas, or govt bodies, or corporates or industry bodies.
4. Kaushal and Rozgar Mela: Platform to showcase your skills, will be organized every six months.
5. Placement Guidelines: Creation of employment opportunities.
6. Monitoring Guidelines: Monitoring the training centers so that high quality is met for the courses offered by the center,
The scheme will be implemented through NSDC(National Skill Development Council). If you have any query you can follow NSDC on twitter and ask questions live.
I have created a video to explain you better in our national language. Please watch the video completely to understand the scheme completely.
You can also follow Ministry of Skill Development India for further queries.