PhotoScan by Google is a new photo scan app by google which lets you scan and save your favourite printed/vintage photos using your phone camera.
Many times we think can we have a copy of that picture as it was faded over the time, however many people have old albums which are covered with plastic material for safety however isn’t it great if we can have the mobile app which just scans a photo quickly and glare free which normally we get while scanning photos using normal mobile app.
Perfect picture with glare free is the main advantage of this photoscan app.
1. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are.
2. You can have glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
3. Automatic cropping based on edge detection
4. Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
5. Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
6. Capture in seconds.
7. Backup your scanned photos using google photos and can be shared with anyone via a shared link.
In my video I am going to show how to use photoscan app. Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.