Today I am going to show you how you can record your computer screen freely with VLC player. Even i will give you three other options for free screen recording software.
We use VLC to play music and videos however we dont know that we can record desktop\pc screen absolutely free.
Steps to record PC Screen
- Open VLC Media Player
- Go to Media – Capture Device
- Change the Capture Mode to Desktop Mode
- Change the desired frame rate to 30 fps or 60 fps as per your requirement
- Click on the little down arrow near the Play button – Then click Convert
- Select your Output Destination Folder
- Name the File
- Then Click start
- To Stop the Recording press the Stop playback button on the VLC Media Player
Other Free Screen Recorders are
Let me show you demo.