How to disable auto update on android phones this is what I am going to show and explain you in Hindi
Anyone who is using android mobile faces a problem of auto update of android apps. The android apps are getting regularly updated on its own whenever a new update is available which ultimately eats our data plan or Wi-Fi data. Google play store updates all the relevant mobile apps on which updates are available.
The main problem is not only internet data gets wipe out however many apps which were running smoothly gets updated and can run with issues with new update.
However this issue can be resolved easily by some settings we have to do on play store.
The setting which we can do is either to disable the auto update completely on android or we can do the setting that auto update will only be done when we connect the mobile to Wi-Fi and the last setting is to enable the auto update and can run anytime either on mobile or Wi-Fi data I.e.. the default setting.
Steps required to disable the auto update on android are as below:
1. Open Google Playstore and swipe out the navigation drawer to the right or click on menu button on top of mobile.
2. Choose Settings.
3. In the Play Store settings, tap Auto-update apps.
4. You’ll see three options (which can be changed at any time): Do not auto-update apps; Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply; and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
5. Choose the first one. Note that this means you will always need to manually update all the android apps in the future.
6. If you still want apps to update automatically but on WI-FI connection, just click the third option i.e. (Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only)
7. If you need default settings choose the option second i.e. (Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply)
Please watch the complete video for better understanding.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing this post on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel.