What is Digital Seva Portal this is what I am going to explain you in Hindi in simple terms with complete details.
Common Services Centre (CSC) programme is an initiative of the Department of Electronics & IT (DeitY), Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India. CSCs are the access points for delivery of various electronic services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
CSC Centre would be the place from where the VLE would operate his activities and serve the users.
CSCs are more than service delivery points in rural India. They are positioned as change agents, promoting rural entrepreneurship and building rural capacities and livelihoods.
Main Website for Digital Seva Portal
New Portal government launched which is much easier to navigate and use named as Digital Seva Portal.
This portal now provides variety of services list of which as shown below:
Important : Existing operating VLEs need to reregister to continue their services, why its required
Re-registration will help existing VLEs update their information in the CSC platform and also entitle for generating a digital CSC identity certificate along with an official Digital Seva e-mail ID.
Who is VLE
VLE is Village Level Entrepreneur who delivers various government and non-government services to the end consumers from the CSC outlet(mostly owned).
There is no fee for registration as a VLE. It is absolutely free of cost. You don’t need any specific training to become a VLE, you just have to take care of minimum requirements mentioned below.
- Applicant should have a valid Aadhaar number.
- Applicant should be a local person
- Age of Applicant should be minimum 18 years
- Applicant should preferably have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized board
- Applicant should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have basic knowledge of English language
- Prior Knowledge in basic computer skills would be advantage
- Applicant should be motivated enough to be the prime driver of social change and disperse his or her duties with utmost dedication
Documents Required to Upload
- At least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive.
- At least 512 MB RAM.
- CD/DVD Drive.
- UPS PC with Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system.
- With 4 hrs battery backup/Portable Genset.
- Printer/ Colour Printer.
- Web cam/digital camera.
- Internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed for browsing & data uploading over internet.
Responsibilities as VLE
- Public place with safety and convenience.
- Availability of Kiosk from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
- To deliver the services smoothly to the users as available on Digital Seva Portal.
How to Register
- Visit the CSC Registration Portal
- Click on “Click here to apply” button displaying on the homepage.
- Enter you aadhaar number, select the authentication type and further add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”
- After aadhaar authentication, your aadhaar information will be displayed along with the form.
- Please fill the details under the tabs, Kiosk, Banking, Document and Infrastructure.
- Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application ID will be generated.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your registered email address.
- In email you will get application number, through which you can track your application easily
- Once the account has been created, you would receive a welcome email regarding the digital seva link along with the credentials used.
How to Check Application Status
- Visit the CSC Registration Portal
- Click on “Applications” menu and select “Application Status” option.
- Enter your application id and Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button.
What is Digipay
CSC-SPV in collaboration with National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and IndusInd Bank has launched Aadhaar Enabled payment System (AePS) at all CSC locations across the country. This system is based on Aadhaar authentication of an individual, which eliminates the threat of any fraud and malicious activity. Aadhaar will facilitate ‘anytime, anywhere’ authentication to its beneficiary. Basically its aadhaar enabled transaction you can do with Digipay.
The purpose is to achieve inter-operability between banks for Aadhaar based payment transactions.
Helpdesk Contact Details
Toll free number : 1800 3000 3468
Email the query to email@example.com
Services Offered to Customer Using Digital Seva Portal are
- Aadhaar Demographic Update
- Aadhaar Mobile Update
- Best Finger Detection
- Aadhaar eKYC PVC Print
- Agricultural Machine Store
- Online Store
- Farmer Registration
Banking and Pension
- RAP Registration
- Basic Banking Course
- Life Certificate (LIC)
- Pin Pad Device Payment Service
- SCLM Registration
- SCLM Admission
- Tally Certification
- eLegal Consultancy
- Punjab Election Services
- Uttarakhand Election Services
- Meghalaya Election Services
- Rajasthan Election Services
- Online Bill Payment RAPDRP and Non-RAPDRP
- Birth and Death Application
- Forest Services
- Online FIR
- Ration Card Services
- Super Speciality Consultation
- Jan Aushadhi Registration
- Jiva Telemedine
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Farmer Package Policy
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accidental
- CAD Registration
- Self Animation Course
- Digital Unnati
- Training Courses
- Darshan Booking
- Bus Ticket Booking
- Flight Tickets
- Bus Tickets
- PVC Card and Biometric Device
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Jeeevan Pramaan
- NIELIT Facilitation Centre
Login to Digital Seva Connect Portal
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding. If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel