Pradhan Mantri Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMDISHA) its Details, Benefits, Eligibility & How to Apply this is what I am going to discuss about in easy language.
The Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (DISHA) or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Scheme has been formulated to impart IT training to 52.5 lakh persons, including Anganwadi and ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers in all the States/UTs across the country.
Note: NDLM website is not operational however the scheme has been carry forward with the name as Pradhan Mantri Digital Saksharta Abhiyan in urban areas and Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan in rural areas.
- Any person with age between 14-60 years of age.
- Aadhar card
- Non-IT literate – Illiterate
For more brief in eligibility criteria you can check it on PMGDISHA website
How to Apply
- Candidate will have to reach at the training centre\Common service center(CSC) and do the one time registration online for the training.
- Learn the course in the training centre(e-Learning). Self-learning management system.
- Continuous assessment at the end of each module
- Attendance on daily basis using Aadhaar.
- On fulfilling the minimum number of learning hours and successful completion of assessment, the learners will be eligible to appear for Real time examination process(Level 1, 25 Questions in 60 Mins-True or False type).
- Certificates will be issued to successful candidates
20 Hours (Minimum 10 Days and Maximum 30 Days)
Official Languages of India
For SC/ ST/ BPL Households, no training fee payable and for General candidates, course fee of Rs. 125 applicable
Note: NDLM Website has been closed
PMGDisha YouTube Channel to Learn
Role of Training Partner
Training Partners shall appoint the Training Centers in the selected Gram Panchayat with the minimum human, technical and infrastructural requirement.
Role of Training Centre
- Selecting the beneficiaries eligible under the project and enrolling them for the course
- Imparting the appropriate training course to beneficiaries eligible under the project, including providing course materials
- Registering the beneficiaries, marking the attendance, and conducting the continuous assessment using the OMA-cum-LMS
- Keeping a record of all beneficiaries that enroll in the course, certifying their attendance and ensuring that the beneficiary appears for the examination.
How to Become Training Partner
Institution or organization registered in India
Should be having PAN number and last three years audit account statements
Main Website for DISHA
Documents for DISHA Program
Frequently asked questions related to Pradhan Mantri Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
Grievance Email Address for PMGDISHA
Disclaimer: Above data has been taken from government website for informative and education purposes.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel
if you have urgent query or any issue which you would like to highlight directly to the PMGDISHA team, you can always tweet them