Make an Appointment with a Government Officer using eVisitors this is what I am going to explain you in Hindi.
MyVisit is an initiative by the government of India to facilitate the common man. It provides a simplest and smoothest way to get an appointment with any government official.
Many times we want to meet the government official directly for any issue or suggestion. This portal is very useful in that case instead of approaching any PA or secretary if you want you can directly meet government official.
The process is very transparent and portal is very easy to work with. This portal act as an bridge between government and common man.This application is developed by NIC.
How to Get Appointment
1. Register on portal using your mobile and Aadhaar number
2. Login using your newly created credentials
3. Input your details and submit the form
4. Your request will be submitted to the concerned officer.
5. The concerned officer will schedule the appointment based on his engagements.
6. The visitor gets email and SMS when the appointment is fixed.
7. Visitor logs into the system and prints the eVisitors pass.
8. Visit the office on appointment date.
9. Visitor may kindle take the entered digital ID for his\her identification purposes.
10. In the event of any change in appointment you will be notified by email and SMS.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel