Today we will see how to get details about Government tenders using eProcurement Portal
Many times we want to look for government tenders to bid on them and get the project, if working as start-up or if already running a successful business.
As government is focusing more on open market for this so there is a website from which you can easily get details regarding to any government tender which is either active\closed or cancelled.
Government eProcurement System of NIC provides convenient, easy and free access to tenders published on the Central Public Procurement Portal.
This website provides details of eTenders published by various entities of Government of India through the Central Public Procurement Portal. Information is not only public but also free.
Features of the eProcure Portal
- Get details of all published tenders real time through the mobile app.
- View the full Tender details, including Publishing Date, Closing Date, Tender
- Search easily for tenders, quotations, bids and contracts or receive daily notification , alerts that are personalized to the business sector.
- Any enrolled bidder can have access to pending activities of the day
- Description and other relevant details.
- Corrigendum details, To Do List, Recent events, Bid Awards.
- Provision to get alerts.
- Secured access to information.
- Information provided to General Public as well as for bidders.
- Enrolled users can see the complete tender status at any point of time.
- Award of Contract/Bid Awards information retrieval is also possible.
Even you can get many more information on this portal.
However there is a mobile app also available for this portal which is very handy to get the latest status.
Please check the video for complete information
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel