How To Open Bank Account in PNB Online this is what today i am going to show you with step by step instructions and with live demo.
Punjab national bank or PNB is the third largest bank in India. It’s a public sector bank.
Procedure to open bank account in PNB is quite similar to open a bank account in SBI. Steps required to open bank account in PNB are mentioned below:
- Visit PNB official website
- In the screen you will find click here to open online savings account.
- In the next screen you will find all the details of Savings & deposit account information. You have to Click here to open the Online Savings Account.
- Fill up the online form with accurate personal details.
- On clicking SUBMIT button, a temporary customer reference number (TCRN) will be generated and will be sent to your email-id as well as mobile number provided.
- After submission, applicant will visit Bank’s branch along with TCRN, photo, ID Proof and Address Proof in original and copies. The KYC documents will be verified by the branch. Once your form and documents have been successfully verified you need to submit at least the minimum balance to open your new account i.e. Rs.1000 in PNB.
Account opening process is very simple here, some of the key features of the PNB savings account is
- Interest presently @ 4% calculated on daily product basis payable half yearly.
- Cheque facility
- Free transfer of fund within PNB accounts
- Free internet banking
- Transferability of accounts to any P.N.B Branch without changing the account number
- Deposits are insured by DICGC
- ATM Cum Debit card(individuals account)
- Fast remittance of funds through NEFT/RTGS
- Acceptance of standing instructions
- Safe Deposit Lockers available
Note: Currently Due to System Upgradation the Online Account Opening has been suspended by PNB so you will not be able to see the form link on site. We will notify you as soon as it will again become available.