Afghanistan has ordered the suspension of WhatsApp and Telegram to resolve “technical problems”. Salaam Network network provider.
2.24 lakh companies that were recently struck off from the government’s official records for remaining inactive for two or more years, 35,000 deposited and withdrew more than Rs 17,000 crore after demonetisation. Data is based on information about 58,000 accounts received from 56 banks.
Airsewa Portal of Ministry of Civil Aviation to lodge a complaint against any airline.
DDA housing scheme 2017: Applicants can make corrections online till Nov 10
Power ministry has engaged postmen for door-to-door survey to expedite the Saubhagya scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for complete household electrification by December 2018. India Post through its network 1.73 lakh outlets has begun collecting data on un-electrified households spread over three states of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. Similar initiatives are being launched in Assam and Jharkhand.
Apple company has registered as a recruiter with the International Institute of Information Technology in Hyderabad.
IT Department has picked 20,572 tax returns for “detailed scrutiny” suspecting discrepancies in incomes before and after demonetisation
From 33 crore, over 39% PANs linked with Aadhaar
Income Tax Department has attached benami assets worth Rs 1,833 crore so far as part of its “sustained action plan” against such properties,
Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI) has said customers can start linking their mobile number with Aadhaar using a one-time password from December 1. Mobile subscribers cannot do this online. Telecom operators have been directed to offer verification facility to senior citizens as well as those subscribers suffering from any kind of illness or disability
In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on Scholarship,Tirth Darshan,Niti Aayog,Brookfield,Telecom,TRAI,World Bank
1. Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana will be extended now in non-Government colleges too. Currently, this scheme has been implemented in 450 Government colleges of the State. Now 800 private colleges will also be included in the scheme
2. Mukhya Mantri Tirth Darshan Yojana informed that about 5 lakh 26 thousand old age pilgrims have been benefited till now.
3. Niti Aayog has envisaged a New India by 2022 which will be free from poverty, dirt, corruption, terrorism, casteism and communalism.
4. Asset management company Brookfield Infrastructure has called off its earlier pact with Reliance Communications (RCom) worth $200 million, since deal between RCOM and Aircel has been called off.
5. As per TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) :Reliance Communications (RCom) will shut down voice call service from December 1 and its customers can move to other networks by the end of the year
6. World Bank Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Kristalina Georgieva said a jump of that nature is very rare, talking about rank in ease of doing business report. India to be high middle income economy by 2047
Best android app to check internet speed I am going to show live demo for the same and explain you in Hindi
Today many apps are available to check the internet speed however the interface they provide to check the speed is filled with full of ads due to which the page of the website or app load at a very slow speed.
Indeed the experience is bad when we want to check the speed of internet and the website or app need to be used to check the internet speed is loading very slowly.
I was checking the android store found an app which is provided by none other than by our TRAI(telecom regulatory authority of India) and to my surprise its working further much better than any other apps.
In my video I am going to show you how to install the app and in real life checking of speeds of my internet connection.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel