In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on Composition,GSTR-4,RTI,RBI,LIC,Nielsen,GSTR-2,GSTR-3,Pollution,demonetisation
1. Group of Ministers set up to make GST composition scheme more attractive today suggested lowering tax rates for manufacturers and restaurants under the plan to 1 per cent.
Manufacturers pay GST at 2 per cent, the rate for restaurants is 5 per cent. Traders currently pay 1 per cent.
2. GSTR-4 which will be used by composition scheme businesses for filing returns. The utility will be available on GSTN portal soon
3. Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) does not seem to have any official records to prove that it had authorised the issue of new currency notes in denominations of Rs 2,000 and Rs 200, after demonetisation, according to documents available through RTI.
“As per RTI replies provided by the RBI, the country’s central bank has apparently not published any Government Resolution (GR) or a circular till date to issue the new Rs 2,000 and recently, the Rs 200 currency notes,” says Mumbai-based RTI activist M.S. Roy.
4. LIC may participate in bank recapitalisation programme
5. ‘Bharat 22’ Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) comprising 22 scrips of public sector units, banks and other entities is likely to hit the market on November 15
Rs8000 Cr as part of disinvestment
6. Survey by Nielsen : 76% LED bulbs in India risky to use
7. Nearly 12 lakh businesses have filed GSTR-2, Deadline for filing July’s GSTR-2 has been extended to November 30
last date for filing of GSTR-3 for the month of July has also been extended to December 11
8. Amount of carbon dioxide in the earth’s atmosphere grew at record rate in 2016 to a level not seen for millions of years
Adding 3 degrees to temperatures
Products I use
Samson Go Mic: http://amzn.to/2zihcea
Pop filter: http://amzn.to/2z2LmRE
Microsoft Office 365: http://amzn.to/2hnxbwO
UPS for my desktop: http://amzn.to/2xznem7
My phone: http://amzn.to/2xzYgDp
Memory Card: http://amzn.to/2xzpI3Q
Digital Pen: http://amzn.to/2yP6RSI
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel