In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on Scholarship,Tirth Darshan,Niti Aayog,Brookfield,Telecom,TRAI,World Bank
1. Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana will be extended now in non-Government colleges too. Currently, this scheme has been implemented in 450 Government colleges of the State. Now 800 private colleges will also be included in the scheme
2. Mukhya Mantri Tirth Darshan Yojana informed that about 5 lakh 26 thousand old age pilgrims have been benefited till now.
3. Niti Aayog has envisaged a New India by 2022 which will be free from poverty, dirt, corruption, terrorism, casteism and communalism.
4. Asset management company Brookfield Infrastructure has called off its earlier pact with Reliance Communications (RCom) worth $200 million, since deal between RCOM and Aircel has been called off.
5. As per TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) :Reliance Communications (RCom) will shut down voice call service from December 1 and its customers can move to other networks by the end of the year
6. World Bank Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Kristalina Georgieva said a jump of that nature is very rare, talking about rank in ease of doing business report. India to be high middle income economy by 2047
Products I use
Samson Go Mic: http://amzn.to/2zihcea
Pop filter: http://amzn.to/2z2LmRE
Microsoft Office 365: http://amzn.to/2hnxbwO
UPS for my desktop: http://amzn.to/2xznem7
My phone: http://amzn.to/2xzYgDp
Memory Card: http://amzn.to/2xzpI3Q
Digital Pen: http://amzn.to/2yP6RSI
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel