In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on SPARSH,Aadhaar,FASTag,EPCI,Gender Gap,Inbox,Office365,iphoneX,WhatsApp down
1. Narendra Modi government on Friday launched Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana,Under the scheme of SPARSH (Scholarship for Promotion of Aptitude and Research in Stamps as a Hobby)
Annual scholarships will be awarded to student(920 students) of class VI to IX having good academic record and also pursuing Philately as a hobby.
Amount of scholarship will be Rs 6,000 per annum
At the time of selection for award scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade/grade point in the recent final examination. There will be 5 per cent relaxation for SC/ST.
To avail the scholarship, a child must be a student of a recognised school within India and the concerned school should have a Philately Club. The concerned student should be a member of the Club if not then student having his own Philately Deposit Account will also be considered.
2. Centre has told the Supreme Court that all subscribers must link their 12 digit Aadhaar card number with their mobile phone numbers by 6 February, under the e-KYC verification
3. Coming 1 Dec, it would be mandatory for all new four-wheelers to have FASTag devices fixed on front windscreens by automobile manufacturers or authorised dealers. A FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it and is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle and enables the commuter to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions
4. Education Promotion Society for India (EPCI), which represents over 300 private universities and 3,000 colleges, has urged the government to remove GST on higher education.
5. World Economic Forum has said that women won’t have equality for 100 years
As per Global Gender Gap Iceland is Number 1 and last is Yemen at 144 in the list and Pakistan at 143.
India is on 108 rank
6. Paytm has Launched ‘Inbox’, a Full-Fledged Chat Platform where you can chat with friends and family also you can send and request money, Share Photos, Videos and location. Recalling sent messages etc.
7. State Bank of India (SBI) has deployed Microsoft cloud-powered productivity solution, Office 365.
This is one of the largest deployments of Office 365 in India, spanning SBI’s countrywide network of 23,423 branches, enabling 263,000 employees and servicing more than 500 million customer accounts, Microsoft said in a statement.
8. iPhone X seen taking Apple to trillion-dollar valuation company.
Products I use
Samson Go Mic: http://amzn.to/2zihcea
Pop filter: http://amzn.to/2z2LmRE
Microsoft Office 365: http://amzn.to/2hnxbwO
UPS for my desktop: http://amzn.to/2xznem7
My phone: http://amzn.to/2xzYgDp
Memory Card: http://amzn.to/2xzpI3Q
Digital Pen: http://amzn.to/2yP6RSI
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel