In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on demonetization,dormant,Google Play,Forbes,NSC,Banks,RBI,GST,Digital Wallet,Paytm
1. PM Modi has directed all banks in India to look into dormant accounts for any suspicious transactions during demonetization period and activate these genuine inactive accounts.
2. Google Play hits 8 billion new app installs per month, new bug bounty program (https://www.google.com/about/appsecurity/programs-home/) (https://www.google.com/about/appsecurity/reward-program/index.html)
3. Forbes India techie richest list , Mukesh Ambani ji Tops
4. Banks Allowed To Accept Deposits Under Small Savings Schemes like NSC(National Savings Certificate), Recurring deposit (RD) and Monthly income plan
Axis,ICICI and HDFC along with public sector banks
5. Linking Aadhaar with bank account: No instruction from RBI reveals RTI by Yogesh Sapkale
Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act says giving the Aadhaar number is required for receiving benefits or services for which expenditure comes from Consolidated Fund of India. But a person who is a bank customer mostly uses his or her own money for the account, and not from the Fund, the article also states.
Supreme Court has restricted the usage of Aadhaar to six schemes, the Central government has made it mandatory to link Aadhar for over 50 centrally-sponsored schemes.
6. Nearly 37 lakh GST returns for September have been filed till 7pm on September 20 and 75,000 sales data are being uploaded on the GSTN portal on hourly basis, its chairman Ajay Bhushan Pandey
7. Stringent provisions in the prepaid instrument (PPI) licence guidelines like full KYC to use digital wallet. Payments council of India has supported to do full KYC.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel