In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on GST, Tejas, Humsafar, Salaam Network, Airsewa, DDA, Saubhagya Scheme, Apple, demonetization, UIDAI
- More relief for small business in store, hints PM Narendra Modi. November 10 GST council will again meet
- New trains announce under Tejas and Humsafar express
New Delhi-Chandigarh Tejas Express
Lucknow Junction-Anand Vihar Terminal Tejas Express
Sealdah-Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express
Anand Vihar Terminal-Allahabad Humsafar Express
- Afghanistan has ordered the suspension of WhatsApp and Telegram to resolve “technical problems”. Salaam Network network provider.
- 2.24 lakh companies that were recently struck off from the government’s official records for remaining inactive for two or more years, 35,000 deposited and withdrew more than Rs 17,000 crore after demonetisation. Data is based on information about 58,000 accounts received from 56 banks.
- Airsewa Portal of Ministry of Civil Aviation to lodge a complaint against any airline.
- DDA housing scheme 2017: Applicants can make corrections online till Nov 10
- Power ministry has engaged postmen for door-to-door survey to expedite the Saubhagya scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for complete household electrification by December 2018. India Post through its network 1.73 lakh outlets has begun collecting data on un-electrified households spread over three states of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. Similar initiatives are being launched in Assam and Jharkhand.
- Apple company has registered as a recruiter with the International Institute of Information Technology in Hyderabad.
- IT Department has picked 20,572 tax returns for “detailed scrutiny” suspecting discrepancies in incomes before and after demonetisation
- From 33 crore, over 39% PANs linked with Aadhaar
- Income Tax Department has attached benami assets worth Rs 1,833 crore so far as part of its “sustained action plan” against such properties,
- Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI) has said customers can start linking their mobile number with Aadhaar using a one-time password from December 1. Mobile subscribers cannot do this online. Telecom operators have been directed to offer verification facility to senior citizens as well as those subscribers suffering from any kind of illness or disability
Products I use
Samson Go Mic: http://amzn.to/2zihcea
Pop filter: http://amzn.to/2z2LmRE
Microsoft Office 365: http://amzn.to/2hnxbwO
UPS for my desktop: http://amzn.to/2xznem7
My phone: http://amzn.to/2xzYgDp
Memory Card: http://amzn.to/2xzpI3Q
Digital Pen: http://amzn.to/2yP6RSI
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel