In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on Trade deficit,GDP,BCAS,Airport,PFRDA,economy,Ujala,EESL,RBI,Chabahar
1. Indian professionals who contribute around $1 billion (Rs 6,670 crore) each year to US social security.
$29.6-billion US trade deficit with India
In 2016, India’s GDP was estimated $2.3 trillion, India looking to double it to $5 trillion in coming years
US assures India won’t cut imports.
2. Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has put forth a list of 10 identity documents that you can use as an alternative to establish your identity and to get through the security check at Airport terminals
2) Voter ID
3) Aadhaar or m-Aadhaar
4) Pan Card
5) Driving licence
6) Service ID
7) Student ID card
8) Passbook of account in a nationalised bank with photo
9) Pension card or pension documents with photo
10) Disability ID card or handicapped medical certificate
3. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) announced a range of incentives payable to Points of Presence (POPs), the principal distributive points for the National Pension System (NPS).
Initial subscriber registration amount, which was Rs 125, has now been raised to Rs 200.
4. Assam CM launches a new web portal to provide data to people on government projects
5. India now second-largest smartphone market in world after china beating US
6. President Ram Nath Kovind today said the future of the country’s economy and employment creation depends heavily on the success the nation achieves with Digital India
7. Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), the Government of India enterprise entrusted to provide these energy efficiency lamps has distributed 41.13 Lakh LEDs in the State(Uttaranchal) under the Unnat Jeevan by Affordable LEDs and Appliances (UJALA) project.
Secretary Power, Radhika Jha: she directed the officers to ensure that the target of providing 1 crore LEDs in the State is achieved.
8. Bank recap plan to push GDP growth to 7% in FY19: Report
9. Note ban : RBI says still verifying returned notes
RBI said it has processed about 1,134 cr pieces of Rs 500 notes and 524.90 cr pieces of Rs 1,000 junked notes
combined value of the processed notes is Rs 10.91L crore approximately.
10. India on Sunday sent its first consignment of wheat to Afghanistan through the Chabahar port in Iran, seen as a “landmark” move to operationalise the new strategic transit route
The shipment was flagged off from the Kandla port in Gujarat
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel