In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on SCSS,yojana,income,drone,ecommerce,Airtel,SBI,Loan,MOU,OSDA
1. Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, 2004 (SCSS)
According to a notification from the Ministry of Finance dated October 3, 2017, the minimum age limit for investing in SCSS for retired defence personnel (excluding civilian defence employees) has now been fixed at 50 years. Earlier there was no age restriction whenever you retire
Fixed Rate of interest (ROI) – 8.3% currently
2. Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana – Orissa: pilgrimage plan for senior citizens
60-75 years can avail the benefit. Over 750 to 1000 senior citizens can avail the benefit to visit various religious places in each train
Last year, the senior citizens visited places like Rameswaram-Madurai (from Berhampur), Varansi-Allahabad (from Bhubaneswar) and Haridwar-Rishikesh (from Sambalpur)
3. Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh today said they are working to double the farmers income by 2020
4. Minister of State for Civil Aviation Jayant Sinha, Regulations drafted to use drone for ecommerce, agriculture,oil and gas etc
Will be finalised by December 31 this year
Will be allowed only during day time and below 200 feet.
Nano drones(250 grams or lower) that could also be used indoors, all drones will have to register with the Director General of Civil Aviation.
5. India is considering drafting a comprehensive national e-commerce policy to develop an ecosystem that would support exports and protect consumer interests
6. Airtel stopping 3G operations, Rs 25,000 crore CAPEX. Optical fibre business transfer to wholly-owned subsidiary Telesonic Networks for a valuation of up to Rs 5,650 crore.
7. SBI cuts interest rate on home, auto loans to lowest at 8.30% and 8.70% lowest in industry.
Retail inflation for industrial workers slid to 2.89 per cent in September, from 4.14 per cent in the same month last year due to cheaper food items, however the figure is higher than 2.52 per cent in August.
8. Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA) and Singapore-based ITE Education Services (ITEES) on Thursday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU).
100 ITI teachers will be trained at Singapore at the ITE in 2018 as per the provision of the MoU
ITEES is a subsidiary of Singapore’s prestigious Institute of Technical Education (ITE).
Products I use
Samson Go Mic: http://amzn.to/2zihcea
Pop filter: http://amzn.to/2z2LmRE
Microsoft Office 365: http://amzn.to/2hnxbwO
UPS for my desktop: http://amzn.to/2xznem7
My phone: http://amzn.to/2xzYgDp
Memory Card: http://amzn.to/2xzpI3Q
Digital Pen: http://amzn.to/2yP6RSI
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel