What it is Apna CSC, how to apply, its details I am going to explain you in Hindi
Common Services Centre (CSC) programme is an initiative of the Department of Electronics & IT (DeitY), Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India. CSCs are the access points for delivery of various electronic services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
CSCs are more than service delivery points in rural India. They are positioned as change agents, promoting rural entrepreneurship and building rural capacities and livelihoods.
1. Applicant should be a local person
2. Age of Applicant should be minimum 18 years
3. Applicant should preferably have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized board
4. Applicant should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have basic knowledge of English language
5. Prior Knowledge in basic computer skills would be advantage
6. Applicant should be motivated enough to be the prime driver of social change and disperse his or her duties with utmost dedication
Infrastructure Required for CSC
1. PC with a licensed operating system of Windows XP-SP2 or above
2. At least 120 GB hard disc Drive
3. At least 512 MB RAM
4. CD/DVD Drive
5. UPS with 5 hours battery back-up/portable generator set
6. Printer/ Colour Printer and Scanner
7. Web cam/digital camera
8. Broad band/Wireless data card / V-SAT connection
9. Biometric/ IRIS Authentication Scanner for banking services
Services offered are:
1. Agriculture Services (Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Veterinary)
2. Education & Training Services (School, College, Vocational Education, Employment, etc.)
3. Health Services (Telemedicine, Health Check-ups, Medicines)
4. Rural Banking & Insurance Services (Micro-credit, Loans, Insurance)
5. Entertainment Services (Movies, Television)
6. Utility Services (Bill Payments, Online bookings)
7. Commercial Services (DTP, Printing, Internet Browsing, Village level BPO).
Registration PDF Help
Government YouTube channel
Disclaimer: Above data has been taken from government website for informative and education purposes.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel