In today’s News Talk you will see the latest news on GST,Mukesh Ambani,Infosys,NSC,PPF,Airtel,World Bank,Federal Reserve,Growth,Jio
1. GoM suggests making GST inclusion in MRP mandatory, also suggested lowering the fees for delayed filing of returns to Rs 50 a day from Rs 100. Panel also pitched for extending the quarterly filing of returns facility to all taxpayers.
Businesses with turnover of up to Rs 1.5 crore are allowed to file returns and pay taxes every quarter.
further simplification in return filing process, HSN Code and invoice matching.
2. Mukesh Ambani said bet your money in India, as India is biggest investment opportunity and can grow to $7.5 trillion economy
3. Infosys won the Rs 1,380 crore contract in 2015 to implement the world’s largest digital tax system and maintain its portal for five years.
Infosys to Expand Team to Fix Bugs in GST Network
4. NSC(National Savings Certificate) and PPF (Public Provident Fund) will be closed when the citizen becomes NRI, encashment will be done at flat post office rate of 4%.
5. Bharti Telecom to buy 4.62% stake in Airtel for up to $1.5b
6. India’s ranking in the World Bank’s ease of doing business is now 100th spot from 130th position last year.
7. US Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen, whose term expires early next year, Raghuram Rajan can be the an ideal choice as per Barron’s magazine
8. Eight core sectors grew to a six-month high of 5.2 per cent in September, robust performance in coal, natural gas and refinery segments, in April it was 2.6 %
Eight infrastructure sectors — coal, crude oil, natural gas, refinery products, fertilisers, steel, cement and electricity — had witnessed a growth of 5.3 per cent in September last year
Products I use
Samson Go Mic: http://amzn.to/2zihcea
Pop filter: http://amzn.to/2z2LmRE
Microsoft Office 365: http://amzn.to/2hnxbwO
UPS for my desktop: http://amzn.to/2xznem7
My phone: http://amzn.to/2xzYgDp
Memory Card: http://amzn.to/2xzpI3Q
Digital Pen: http://amzn.to/2yP6RSI
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel