How to submit FATCA or CRS Declaration form Online for NPS (National Pension System) this is what i am going to show you live demo and will explain you in Hindi.
What is FATCA and CRS this I have already explained you in Hindi here
Note : All those people who have NPS account opened on or after July 1, 2014 will have to mandatory submit the FATCA self-declaration. This can be done easily by online although offline method is also available but its mandatory to do it online now even if you have submitted /sent the physical Self-Certification form to CRA.
Follow the steps given below for online Self-Certification:
1. Log-in to your NPS account (please visit www.cra-nsdl.com)
2. Click on sub menu “FATCA Self-Certification” under the main menu “Transaction”
3. Submit the required details under “FATCA/CRS Declaration Form”
4. Click on “Submit”
5. You are requested to read and tick “Declaration & Authorization by all customers”
6. Click on “Confirm”
7. Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
8. After Authentication through OTP, Acknowledgment for the completion of FATCA Self-certification will be displayed.
Above Information available in below link
Note: You are required to submit physical FATCA Self-certification form to your Nodal Office or CRA if your Birth Place, Citizenship and Residence for the Tax Purposes is other than India or you are an US person.
The form is required to be submitted to Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) for NPS at the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
In case you require any clarification or assistance with respect to the above, please contact Ms. Ranjana Chavan / Ms. Mamta Jadhav at 022-40904242.
Please mention “Self-Certification – FATCA/CRS Declaration Form” on top of the envelope
Disclaimer: Above data has been taken for informative and education purposes.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel