How to open sbi account online or how to open sbi account online type of questions we generally search in google but you would have seen many sites telling the details, however it’s difficult to find the step by step procedure explained in details.
I will let you know the detailed process to open the savings bank account with SBI(State bank of India) online. The process is simple and easy.
Main points of the process are :
1. Fill up and submit the required details online.
2. Print the Account Opening Form (AOF) on A4 size white papers.
3. Attach the required documents, such as photographs and proof of identity and address, as mentioned in the AOF.
4. A TCRN (Temporary Customer Reference Number) will be generated, which please note down. TCRN will also be sent on the registered mobile number of the applicant(s).
Benefits of filling the application form online is easy and time saving with respect to standing in queue in the bank and getting the form filled and then submitting it.
Information that you need to provide while opening your account are as below:
1. KYC (Know Your Customer) information: The acceptable KYC documents are available through drop down menu in the AOF(Which I will show you in the video)
2. Information about the Savings Bank account you wish to open and the facilities you (Like internet banking, mobile banking, debit card etc.) would want in the account.
3. Form 60, if you do not have Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Income Tax.
4. Form DA-1 (optional), if you wish to make a nomination (recommended).
Each person who wish to open the account which have to submit the printout of the form which you will fill by applying online along with two passport size photographs and KYC documents.
Application form link for opening account in state bank of India
In my video I will show you how to open state bank savings account online with step by step procedure.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.